All blog posts here will be my random Wednesday Wonderfuls
- Elections, Constituencies, and the Status Quo - While talking to my friend Lisa last night, we discussed our constituencies in upcoming General Election. Lisa felt the people on offer in her area did not represent her views. My constituency has too few running, most of which, do not represent my views. It angered me, and that’s why we need change. For real … More Elections, Constituencies, and the Status Quo
- Irish Capital Investment Plan, or an engineered election list of breakable promises - Recently the Irish Government announced a raft of investment aimed at buoying the economy and building on infrastructure. I saw this post online. I think it succinctly sums up exactly what this raft of “promises” really means, if the promises will ever be delivered. If anyone thinks otherwise, Hello Dory, I’m looking forward to Finding … More Irish Capital Investment Plan, or an engineered election list of breakable promises
- Did I shave my legs for this? And other short stories – An evaluation of an Education - Master of Something – Jack of Nothing As some of you may or may not know, I recently (read in January 2015) completed my Masters. I studied Web Technologies. Those of you reading this blog may think – blog web makes sense… – however those that know me, may know my background is Education – … More Did I shave my legs for this? And other short stories – An evaluation of an Education
- Wednesday Wonderfuls – Ten basic steps for a creative recovery - There are ten basic spiritual principles for creative recovery – and discovery! Try to read these principles once a day, Keep a watch for changes in your attitudes or beliefs as you read these aloud! Creativity is the natural order of life. Life is energy: pure creative energy! There is an underlying, in-dwelling creative force … More Wednesday Wonderfuls – Ten basic steps for a creative recovery
- Wednesday Wonderfuls – 10 tunes from my mis-spent youth part one - EEEEK! forgot to post this! Had a bit of a mad few days. For today I thought it would be good to look at songs from my youth…to be continued 🙂 1. Girls Aloud – Sound of the Underground 2. Spice Girls – Spice up your Life 3. Garbage – Vow 4. Ash – Burn … More Wednesday Wonderfuls – 10 tunes from my mis-spent youth part one
- Wednesday Wonderfuls – Old Ads you love! - While doing a bit of research, I cam across some old ads that I just love. Either they are silly, funny, or weird. 1. Carlsberg Export Never trust an old Danish lady. Bah baye! 2. Zinger Chicken merhs mahgihe baougelj b. Still a classic! 3. Ciunas Bothar Cailin Bainne Roughly translates as… ” Can I … More Wednesday Wonderfuls – Old Ads you love!
- Wednesday Wonderfuls – What are Affirmations? How do I do them? - What are affirmations? Have you ever wondered about affirmations? What they are, how to do them? You’re not alone! Affirmations are a positive tool to help attract things to your life, that make you feel better. Think about it! We are all star stuff! Everything we are once existed inside a dying star. We are … More Wednesday Wonderfuls – What are Affirmations? How do I do them?
- Wednesday Wonderfuls – Ten covers that make you go hmmmmm - Music again? Quel Surprise! After a very hectic week, I did not have time to finalise my artists Wednesday piece, so I am doing my top ten songs that are covers, but also sharing the original. Did you know Madonna’s Ray of light was a cover? 1. Cover – Boogie Pimps – Somebody to Love … More Wednesday Wonderfuls – Ten covers that make you go hmmmmm
- Wednesday Wonderful Special – Happy birthday,sis! - Happy birthday, to my Skin & Blister My sister recently became a Mammy for the first time ever. She’s 29 today. She is not only my first sister, but my first sibling. She’s very special to me, even though I don’t always say it. I was gonna blog about my ten most favourite paintings, but … More Wednesday Wonderful Special – Happy birthday,sis!
- Wednesday Wonderfuls – 14 sets of tunes to make you feel warm inside - It’s a very wintery July. There were hailstones here today. I’m feeling rather low, and I decided I need a cheer up. Here are ten tunes that make me feel fuzzy and warm inside, started with 10 – ended up with 14 or so! 1. You do it for Him/Her – Steven Universe Listen … More Wednesday Wonderfuls – 14 sets of tunes to make you feel warm inside