My Artistic Journey
All blog posts here will be about My Art Journey
- Thank you, Ed - As part of The Artist’s Way, you are tasked with writing a thank you letter to your biggest defender. At the time, my former Tutor from NCAD was someone who really believed in my creativity, even when I was a pain in the neck. I wrote this some time ago, but wanted to share it … More Thank you, Ed
- Untitled #StarryStarryNite - I feel cold I feel empty I feel drowsy I feel withdrawn. I feel a fucking annoying pop! pop! in my ear, WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? I feel like I am being watched, I fell down trodden I feel like a shag. I feel confused I feel unknown, Am I who you think I am? … More Untitled #StarryStarryNite
- Untitled #dickinson - feeling a funeral in your head, once seemed stupid, kinda crazy, Yes! Possibly? Maybe… I feel a funeral in my head, a stuffy screaming… – Aaaarrrgh! I sit, silent still, because that is how it is done. I was to escape. yes Yes Naimee I am better than this. Yes Anastacia, Yes Anastacia, Tori above, … More Untitled #dickinson
- Untitled #alone - Sitting Alone, beside yourself. feeling numb. Desire to achieve yet feeling nothing, Namiee Coleman on the radio; that brings you back! A sense of inner comfort – it hugs you, makes you safe, a snug cocoon. How apt. You desire to achieve, to create, to be beauty… but you know not what happens after the cocoon, … More Untitled #alone
- Untitled #sleep - Sleep. Sleep, sleeep, sleep! Relax, fall deep. Sleep…sleeep…sleep! forgive, forget, fall numb – not knowing any-one. Sleep… It is now dark, feel warm, relaxed, un-wrapped. Love…love…What is love? love is… …sleeep…
- Untitled #21 - What is Youth? Wanting to be Old, Being old is wanting your youth. Is satisfaction so brief? At Twenty-One, feeling numb, prime gone, lost forever. Stolen.
- Introducing – Monday Musings - Monday Musings are a new (read trial) to show off come creativity, some writing or something new. This will start off with poetry (some of it written when I was a wee teenager – so don’t judge 16-21 year old me too harshly). First Poem coming at 12pm! Untitled#21 P.S. as you are … More Introducing – Monday Musings
- Wednesday Wonderfuls – What are Affirmations? How do I do them? - What are affirmations? Have you ever wondered about affirmations? What they are, how to do them? You’re not alone! Affirmations are a positive tool to help attract things to your life, that make you feel better. Think about it! We are all star stuff! Everything we are once existed inside a dying star. We are … More Wednesday Wonderfuls – What are Affirmations? How do I do them?
- Dorothy, one of my best Friends - My friend Dorothy recently shared this beautiful bit of writing. It’s so beautiful that I wanted to share it with all of you Dorothy’s Words I haven’t worked as a teacher in two years. I’m very lucky my last week in a position of responsibility was in a great school in Sutton working alongside two … More Dorothy, one of my best Friends
- Canva is Awesome!!! – Re-blog from my students - Lets talk about Canva – What is Canva? For those new to Canva, Canva is a free (almost free) graphic-design tool website available for aspiring designers. Its compatible with all major Social Media platforms. How best to describe Canva. It’s visual, colorful, user friendly, fun and some would argue too rich for my blood. But hey … More Canva is Awesome!!! – Re-blog from my students