There are ten basic spiritual principles for creative recovery – and discovery!
Try to read these principles once a day, Keep a watch for changes in your attitudes or beliefs as you read these aloud!
- Creativity is the natural order of life. Life is energy: pure creative energy!
- There is an underlying, in-dwelling creative force infusing all of live – including ourselves!
- When we open ourselves to our creativity, we open ourselves to the creator’s creativity within us and our lives!
- We are, ourselves creations – and we, in turn are meant to continue creativity by being creative ourselves!
- Creativity is the Universe’s gift to use. Using our creativity is our gift back to the Universe.
- The refusal to be creative is self-will and is counter to our true nature
- When we open ourselves to exploring our creativity, we open ourselves to the Universe in good orderly direction
- As we open our creative channel to the creative universe, many gentle, but powerful changes are to be expected
- It is safe to open ourselves up to greater and greater creativity
- Our creative dreams and yearnings come from a divine source, As we move toward our dreams, we move towards our own divinity!
It is important to affirm, believe and hold these emotions when attempting to be creative, and fall into creativity! You can do it! If you would like to know more about creative recovery, look out for my upcoming post on “The Artist’s Way”!