Dis moi quelque chose
Taking inspiration from the awesome Kelli Blogs – I have decided to kill two birds with one stone – vis a vis – answer some questions, and just also introduce you all to what my blog is meant to be about. I just finished the inspiring WordPress Blogging U 201, I’m starting Blogging U 101 now, and there are daily tasks.
What I blog about
I blog about my artwork, art that inspires me, IT and ICT, Social Media, and things I like. Poetry is going to feature in a few months once I get some traction on what I post about. I also post my Wednesday Wonderfuls – a collection of thoughts and things I like, from music, to art, to courses! There is also Friggatrisdekaphobia – my Friday random sharing, which can be a review, a musing or anything. I also try to post things on a monday, and Re-blog a lot, too.
A bit about Me
This is blatant plagiarism from Kelli so in copied and the best pop culture junkie form, I present to you my answers to 20 questions posed by Tiger Beat magazine to The Monkees.
1.How would your mother describe you in one word?
2. What is your favourite flower?
Hmmm, I would say Lillies or possible Sunflowers
3. What is the most insane question you’ve ever been asked?
Is your name Greg Gregg (by a student)?
4. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I’ve always liked Seth or Ethan, but I like my name. Keith is far from unique, but it suits me to a T.
5. What word in the English Language do you wish you had invented?
Antidisestablishmentarianism – its the longest English word. I’d like to be known for that
6. What is the first quote that comes to your mind?
“You don’t win friends with Salad” – The Simpsons – only cos I was watching it like 20 mins ago. I wish something more profound came into my mind.
7. What animal best describes the kind of person you’d be interested in?
Panther. Sleek, majestic, independent and rare.
8. What do you miss about your childhood?
Sparkler Icepops. But mostly the innocence of youth.
9. In what hour of the day do you function best?
10. What is the main fault in your character?
I like tea (too much). I am obsessed with cats.
11. If you met the right person today, would you propose tomorrow?
12. What was your favourite subject in school?
Art! but also maths was a close second. People think that is weird
13. Where would you like to live?
Somewhere warm, but not too warm. Somewhere nice with lots of amenities, but where you can find tranquility easily
14. Describe how you kiss in one word
With all my emotion
15. What in the world do you least desire?
16. Why do you think most people date you?
I have no idea
17. Who is your favourite historical figure?
I don’t have a particular one. I like lots of people for different reasons.
18. How many times have you fallen in love?
I’m not sure I have yet (unless cats count).
19. What are your favourite names?
Ethan, Seth, Laura, Sandra, Rhodesia, Propecia, Calphurnia.
20. Finish this sentence. “Happiness is a thing called…
What do YOU want to hear about?
Obviously, you are reading this, I would like you to tell me what I should write about (as much as I want to write about things I like, there is no point if no one will read them) So I am going to ask you, what would you like to know about, that I could share?